In my opinion, the ideal mom retreat is a place of refuge. It’s a place where you’re at peace, your focus is centered on enjoying that peace and you’re taking care of YOU mentally, physically and emotionally by doing what makes you feel good.
- Wake up early before the day starts and the “To Do’s” start running through your mind,
- Go to a quiet place,
- Be still, be silent, think of nothing,
- Add some white noise,
- Mediate on scripture(s) that reminds you that that God is always the same and that IT IS a fact that He and his love for you never changes and that he has your best interest at heart,
- Recite it to yourself until you sense a change on your outlook and in your emotions,
- Play soft inspirational, worship or instrumental music,
- Be still, be silent and think of nothing.