- To encourage first-time moms in their journey and to be enlightened in their abilities no matter what choices they make.
- To encourage all moms in the many roles they play, to encourage moms to not get lost in the frenzy, but stand up for what makes you, YOU. Also, I want to remind moms not to be afraid to live it out loud. So, if you like to eat sandwiches in the shower because its the only escape from a full house and crazy load of responsibilities, I will most certainly not judge you. Talk about it. You may just hear me talk about my crazy escapes too.
- To help you in your parenting journey by sharing real life challenges, tools to get you organized, activities to do with your kids, ways to educate your kids and scriptures to motivate and inspire you. Most important, my mission is to pray for you often.
What to Expect:
Sometimes my posts make strange connections, but I promise, they are all meaningful. I tie in random experiences into real life lessons. Everything about life is interconnected to a deeper understanding of who we are and why our lives are the way it is.
Parenting is intertwined in our everyday selves, so its important to know YOU and be a confident YOU. You have to know YOU to be an effective parent and you have to be a confident YOU to be an effective parent.
I focus a lot on:
- Product, Book & Activity Reviews
- Everyday Parenting Challenges
I write on everything on the spectrum of Womanhood to Motherhood.
- Family life experiences,
- My Christian life,
- A little bit of my journey to entrepreneurship, and
everything else that encompass the everyday dialogue around life itself.